Join The Cameo Bar Team!
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills to join our fantastic team here at The North Bend Theatre! Cameo Bar staff sell beer and wine for our regular show times and special events.
- Greet Customers and visitors.
- Provide fast and friendly service.
- Operate kegorator and taps.
- Handle beer, wine, and other drinks.
- Cleaning the bar area and equipment.
- Perform start of day bar setup duties.
- Handle cash and card transactions from a POS station.
- Watch for safety or security issues (trip hazards, lighting, suspicious persons, etc.) and report to management.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
- Availability to work flexible shifts which include evening hours, weekends, and holidays.
- Regular and consistent attendance.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, and to be able to work quickly when needed.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 60lbs and reach at different levels.
- Ability to move, carry, push and pull heavy bulk food products and containers from remote or separate storage areas. Sometimes this must be done quickly in order to keep shelves stocked.
- Ability to obtain a Mandatory Alcohol Safety Training (MAST) permit.
- Ability to obtain a food handlers permit.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Accurate cash handling and math skills.