On April 9th, 1941 the North Bend Theatre opened its doors. It has continued operating as an independent movie theater since that day. On October 1, 1999, the Slover family took over and the theatre underwent a major renovation. Every part of the building was improved without sacrificing the distinctive character of this 1941 Art Deco theatre. The theatre reopened in December, 1999. It is now owned and operated by the Walker family, who took over in May of 2006.
Some highlights of the renovation include:
To read the full story of the renovation, Click Here.
Theatre Photos - Before and after renovation pictures of the theatre.
Read the original opening night report from 1941 Here.
The North Bend Theatre celebrated its 70th birthday in 2011. Read the article in the Snoqualmie Valley Record.
The Theatre | Now Showing | Coming Attractions | Contact Us | Directions & Parking | Rental Information | Home