We need your help to keep our doors open!
The movie industry is transitioning from 35mm film to digital projection. In order to convert our projection booth we need to raise $100,000. For more information, and to donate, please visit our Save the Theatre page.
**Birthday Parties**Private Movie Presentations**Screen your own film**Corporate Meetings**
The North Bend Theatre is a unique venue for presentations and meetings.
The historic North Bend Theatre is a renovated movie house equipped for 35mm movies, data and video projection. The 14' x 28' screen can now be filled with a motion picture image, computer application or high definition video program.
- 297 refurbished seats, most with generous leg room (the front six rows have less leg room than the back 12).
- 35mm motion picture projector
- Digital surround sound system
- High resolution video / data projector with outboard image enhancement (line quadrupler) for video.
- Lobby with espresso bar, popcorn, soda fountain and large candy selection.
- Cozy VIP balcony with 4 leather seats.
- Sound protected cry-room.
- Warm 1940's ambiance
- Reasonable rates
- Lobby and restroom speakers. Attendees can leave the auditorium and still hear the presentations.
- Two wheelchair seating areas available, but wheelchairs can't access the restrooms.
- Ample space and good sight lines for presenters without a raised platform. There is room for a stage between the front row and screen. We have hosted jazz big bands by removing the front row seats and bringing in a portable stage.
The building is available outside of regularly scheduled films.
This means the building is typically available for private events Monday through Friday before 7pm and on the weekend before 4pm.
The building must be vacated 2 hours before the first showtime of the day.
This gives us time to clean and prepare for the public. Typically, you will need to exit the building by 5:30pm on Monday through Friday and 2pm on the weekend.
If the pricing information below doesn't seem to fit - just give us a call or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Most situations are unique and pricing can be discussed to fit your needs.
Birthday and Team Parties
Please see our Birthday and Team Parties page for complete details.
Contact us about the cost to get any film you want to see. You pay our cost for the film. Average cost is about $250. Theatre rental for your group will be $200 plus staff expense to be determined based on the size of your group.
Screen your Own Film
There are many budding film makers out there. Contact us by email at email@example.com if you want to screen your own film. All content subject to review.
Big Screen Digital Projection allows laptop presentations to appear on the big screen. You have access to our house sound system which includes mixer, microphone and stand. Our employees will be available to sell concessions which can either be host or no host. Our spotlight is also available for your use. Add a little morale booster by including a movie at our matinee prices! Venue rental is $600.00.
Email Cindy Walker to take a look at the facility or discuss your event. Complete contact information.